- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 10 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 26 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 39 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 78 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 85 days ago
Idle Low When A/C Is On
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of a few engine related issues for the 1999, these are about as dependable a car as you’ll find. And remember most of these cars have 200k miles on them by now. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 186,411 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- cleaned throttle body (1 reports)