- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 1 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 29 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 51 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 62 days ago
- May 12: Toyota Camry AC Smell Class Action Lawsuit a Go For California news | 64 days ago
Serpentine Belt Tensioner Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of a few engine related issues for the 1999, these are about as dependable a car as you’ll find. And remember most of these cars have 200k miles on them by now. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 180,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace serpentine belt tensioner (1 reports)