- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Toyota Tundra Turn Signal Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 76 days ago
Serpentine Belt Tensioner Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: There must have been something in the water at the plant where they built the eighth generation Corollas, especially the 1998 and 1999 model years.
Outside of a few engine related issues for the 1999, these are about as dependable a car as you’ll find. And remember most of these cars have 200k miles on them by now. But good luck finding one; owners say they want a new car, but can’t justify trading in their Corolla because the darn thing just keeps rolling.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 180,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace serpentine belt tensioner (1 reports)