- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 2 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 15 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 54 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 61 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 64 days ago
2001 Toyota Corolla
Worst 2001 Corolla electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on2
- door switches not working2
- battery dead1
- when pressing indicator switch, hazard lights come on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.