- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 18 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 21 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 24 days ago
Toyota Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2003 Toyota Corolla
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.