- November 21: Toyota Highlander Steering Column Recall May Be Needed investigations | 23 days ago
- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 37 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 43 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 44 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 53 days ago
Toyota Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2003 Toyota Corolla
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.