- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 72 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 86 days ago
Toyota Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2003 Toyota Corolla
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.