- March 14: Toyota Camry Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit is Over news | 6 days ago
- March 3: Toyota Tundra Bed Cover Recall Affects 143,000 Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- February 27: Toyota Tundra Trucks Recalled Over LCD Monitors recalls | 21 days ago
- February 2: Toyota RAV4 Primes Recalled Over Hybrid System Shutdowns recalls | 46 days ago
- February 1: Toyota Files Motion to Dismiss Adaptive Headlights Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Ticking Noise And Sludge
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 101,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2004 Corolla problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I wish I would have done this sooner. It was about two months after I bought my car which had 8000 miles on it when I bought it in 2005 (brand new). I go for my first oil change in October of 2005 and the mechanic tells me, oh, for a new car looks like you have some sludge, being younger and thinking that he is trying to jerk me around I paid no attention to it. But as the years have gone on it's gotten worse and worse!!! I changed my oil every 3000 miles like the mechanic and Toyota told me to do to help the problem. WRONG, it has only gotten worse and now I have to put a quart of oil in it every 3 weeks. Bullshit .
Toyota blew me off so I will never buy another one again, especially after they basically called me a liar and said the sludge was in my head the first time I took it to them and asked them to fix it....
- Megan T., Waterford, CA, US