- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 6 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 8 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 50 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0057-18
2005 Toyota Corolla
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0043-14. ? Applicability has been updated to include 2017 ? 2018 model year Toyota vehicles. Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0043-14 is obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. The Immobilizer and Smart Key Reset is a feature that allows the registration of new keys when all master keys are lost. Once the system is reset, all previously registered keys will be erased. Follow the procedures in this bulletin to reset a vehicle Immobilizer or Smart Key system. NOTE New security provisions are required to obtain a reset passcode. It is critical to review the instructions for this new process BEFORE attempting to get a passcode in the new system.
Click a tab for more information.