- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 2 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 5 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 8 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 15 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0150-13
2005 Toyota Corolla
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- Some 2003 ? 2008 model year Corolla and Matrix vehicles installed with TCMC (Toyota Complete Maintenance Care) front brake pads may exhibit a groan or squeak noise in various driving conditions. Improved brake pads have been made available to help address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.