- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 15 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 15 days ago
- October 26: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- October 20: Toyota Airbag Recall Issued For 928,000 Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
2006 Toyota Corolla
2006 Toyota Corolla Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure3
- Contaminated Transmission Fluid1
- Grinding On Up And Downshift1
- Pops Into Neutral While Driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Corolla Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Corolla compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Corolla overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corolla.