- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 8 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 13 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0068-20
2018 Toyota Corolla
Affected Component: ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL:AUTOMATIC (ASC)
- TSB: Some 2014 - 2019 model year Corolla vehicles may exhibit a squeak noise from the front lower suspension arm rear bushing. This condition may occur when driving over speed bumps or uneven surfaces. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.