- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 1 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 15 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 20 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0537-19_Rev
2018 Toyota Corolla
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- TT: The blind spot monitor (BSM) sensor angle inspection is used to confirm that the BSM sensor is within the specified angle before performing axis beam adjustment. When used in conjunction with the repair manual, these BSM tips leverage SSTs and readily available tools to support sensor angle confirmation in varying shop environments.
Click a tab for more information.