- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 9 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 14 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 15 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0578-19 Rev
2018 Toyota Corolla
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# T-TT-0578-19 Rev.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- TT: Some customers may encounter Bluetooth® connectivity concerns such as: ?Difficulty to pair the phone. ?Intermittent Bluetooth® failure to connect to the vehicle when first turning on the vehicle. ?Various Bluetooth® Audio functions are no longer functioning with customer?s phone such as ability to change the track using the steering wheel controls. These concerns can be caused by changes made on the customer?s phone. Make sure to inquire with the customer if the connectivity concerns occurred after receiving an operating system update on their phone, or if they have restored their phone data/settings recently.
Click a tab for more information.