- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 2 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 3 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 16 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 21 days ago
2005 Toyota Echo
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.