- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 11 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 50 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 57 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 60 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Echo has better fuel economy & far less problems than its competitors.
Typical fuel economy reported by owners starts at 35 MPG, with 40-50 MPG easily possible with some thoughtful driving. With not even a hint of any major problems, the Toyota Echo is a fantastically reliable car with fuel economy that puts some "eco-friendly" hybrids 10 years newer to shame.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28,758 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem