- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 1 days ago
- November 25: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid recalls | 3 days ago
- October 28: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded to 5.8 Million Vehicles recalls | 31 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Highlander and Highlander Hybrid SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Toyota Recall : Seat Heater Electrical Wiring
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Damage to the seat heater wiring could cause the wires to short, increasing the risk of the seat burning and causing personal injury to the occupant.
Seats — Front Assembly — Seat Heater/Cooler
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain model year 2010-2011 Prius and Corolla, 2009-2011 Venza, 2006-2010 Avalon, 2007-2010 FJ Cruiser, 2005-2011 Sienna and Sequoia, 2006-2011 Tacoma 4x2 and 4x4, Camry, Highlander, Tundra 4x2 and 4x4, and 2007-2011 Rav4 and 4Runner. The affected vehicles may experience compression of the seat cushion which may damage the seat heater wiring.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will disconnect the heaters with copper strand heating elements and refund the purchase price of the seat heater accessory, free of charge. The recall is expected to began in January 2015. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-866-405-4226.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.