- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 14 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 44 days ago
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 8
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 5
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota FJ Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2011 FJ Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota FJ Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the FJ Cruiser.
Worst 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 50,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Toyota FJ Cruiser.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!