- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 3 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 38 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
9 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If damaged, the copper strand heating element may short circuit, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
Damage to the seat heater wiring could cause the wires to short, increasing the risk of the seat burning and causing personal injury to the occupant. Read more »
Light intensities above the maximum allowable limit could cause increased glare for oncoming traffic and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If cracks occur in the panel around the lower retractor anchor, the seat belt retractor could become detached, which could increase the risk of injury ... Read more »
If a brake tube becomes damaged and leaks fluid, it may result in increased stopping distances, and in some cases, loss of vehicle front braking performance, ... Read more »
This does not meet the standard requirements. Read more »
A driver may overload a vehicle which may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
Incorrect load carrying capacity modification labels could result in the vehicle being overloaded, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the tire loses air pressure it may lead to a loss of vehicle control and increase the possibility of a crash. Read more »