- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 9 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 37 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 59 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 70 days ago
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The FJ Cruiser's retro style is actually one of the car's biggest flaws, according to Consumer Reports, because it can affect the driver's visibility.