- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 1 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 4 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 11 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 13 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0304-17_Rev
2005 Toyota Highlander
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes Service Bulletin Nos. PG021-88, PG015-89, PG0015-90, PG002-91, PG002-93, PG005-97, PG007-01, PG007-07, and T-SB-0144-08. Service Bulletin Nos. PG021-88, PG015-89, PG0015-90, PG002-91, PG002-93, PG005-97, PG007-01, PG007-07, and T-SB-0144-08 are obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Be sure to review the entire content of this bulletin before proceeding. REVISION NOTICE January 11, 2018 ? The Supersession Notice has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Vehicle replacement certification labels (the vinyl label installed on the driver door or door post) and VIN plates (the metal plate riveted to dashboard) may be available from Toyota, provided the request meets one of the criteria listed in this Service Bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.