- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0132-11
2005 Toyota Highlander
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- A key part to maintain the proper function and safe operation of the vehicle's braking system is to perform a visual inspection when installing brake pads, calipers, and discs. The following recommendations are intended to provide general tips for the inspection and/or installation of Toyota Complete Maintenance Care (TCMC) front brake pads and discs. Always refer to the model specific Repair manual and TIS publications for specific repair instructions.
Click a tab for more information.