- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 0 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 11 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Recall Issued For 7,200 Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
Engine Turns Over, Will Not Start
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- put in new timing kit (1 reports)