- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 22 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 23 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 28 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 34 days ago
Toyota Recall : Third Row Middle Seat Belt Assembly/FMVSS No. 210
2014 Toyota Highlander
A seat belt that is not properly secured to its anchorage could increase the risk of injury to an occupant in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Toyota is recalling certain model year 2014 Highlander vehicles manufactured November 20, 2013, through January 18, 2014. The third row middle seat belt assembly might not have been properly secured to the vehicle floor anchorage during vehicle assembly. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages."
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the third row middle seat belt anchor, and, if necessary, properly secure it to the vehicle floor anchorage, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in March 2014. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.