- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 41 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
Toyota Recall : Third Row Middle Seat Belt Assembly/FMVSS No. 210
2014 Toyota Highlander
A seat belt that is not properly secured to its anchorage could increase the risk of injury to an occupant in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Toyota is recalling certain model year 2014 Highlander vehicles manufactured November 20, 2013, through January 18, 2014. The third row middle seat belt assembly might not have been properly secured to the vehicle floor anchorage during vehicle assembly. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages."
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the third row middle seat belt anchor, and, if necessary, properly secure it to the vehicle floor anchorage, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in March 2014. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.