- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 1 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 11 days ago
- March 24: Toyota Camry and Avalon Hybrids Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 31 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 51 days ago
Toyota Recall : Third Row Middle Seat Belt Assembly/FMVSS No. 210
2014 Toyota Highlander
A seat belt that is not properly secured to its anchorage could increase the risk of injury to an occupant in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Toyota is recalling certain model year 2014 Highlander vehicles manufactured November 20, 2013, through January 18, 2014. The third row middle seat belt assembly might not have been properly secured to the vehicle floor anchorage during vehicle assembly. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages."
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the third row middle seat belt anchor, and, if necessary, properly secure it to the vehicle floor anchorage, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in March 2014. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.