- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 14 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 50 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 59 days ago
Toyota Recall : Third Row Middle Seat Belt Assembly/FMVSS No. 210
2014 Toyota Highlander
A seat belt that is not properly secured to its anchorage could increase the risk of injury to an occupant in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear
- Toyota is recalling certain model year 2014 Highlander vehicles manufactured November 20, 2013, through January 18, 2014. The third row middle seat belt assembly might not have been properly secured to the vehicle floor anchorage during vehicle assembly. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages."
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the third row middle seat belt anchor, and, if necessary, properly secure it to the vehicle floor anchorage, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in March 2014. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.