- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 6 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 41 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 46 days ago
Toyota Recall : Water May Enter Windshield Wire Harness
2016 Toyota Highlander
The ECM damage may result in the engine stalling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield
- Fujian Wanda Automobile Glass Industry (Wanda) is recalling certain aftermarket Replacement Windshields sold for use in 2014-2018 Toyota Highlander vehicles. The windshields have an attached wire harness that water may leak into, possibly causing damage to the vehicle's Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Wanda will notify owners, and service centers will replace the windshields, and inspect the ECM for damage, having it replaced, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 29, 2019. Owners may contact Wanda customer service at 1-864-281-2760.
Click a tab for more information.