- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 5 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 33 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 55 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 66 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R3: Improperly Torqued Roof Rails Fastener
2017 Toyota Highlander
The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.