- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 17 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 17 days ago
- October 26: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- October 20: Toyota Airbag Recall Issued For 928,000 Vehicles recalls | 51 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R3: Improperly Torqued Roof Rails Fastener
2017 Toyota Highlander
The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.