- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 73 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 87 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R3: Improperly Torqued Roof Rails Fastener
2017 Toyota Highlander
The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.