- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 7 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 12 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 53 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R3: Improperly Torqued Roof Rails Fastener
2017 Toyota Highlander
The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.
- GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.