- January 14: Toyota Emissions Settlement Reached For $180 Million news | 7 days ago
- December 19: Toyota Steering Column Problems Cause Recall recalls | 33 days ago
- December 1: Toyota RAV4 Primes Recalled For Headlight Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- November 30: BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra Recall: Fuel Leaks recalls | 52 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 55 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R2: Spare Tire Air Pressure May Be Incorrect
2017 Toyota Highlander
A spare tire that is not inflated to the proper value may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2017 4Runner, 86, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, Corolla iM, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Prius, Prius C, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Sienna and Yaris vehicles. The spare tire air pressure was not adjusted to the proper pressure as stated on the Tire Pressure Label.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the spare tires, adjusting their pressure as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Toyota's number for this recall is 17R2.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.