- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 0 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 0 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 7 days ago
Toyota Recall : Water May Enter Windshield Wire Harness
2017 Toyota Highlander
The ECM damage may result in the engine stalling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield
- Fujian Wanda Automobile Glass Industry (Wanda) is recalling certain aftermarket Replacement Windshields sold for use in 2014-2018 Toyota Highlander vehicles. The windshields have an attached wire harness that water may leak into, possibly causing damage to the vehicle's Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Wanda will notify owners, and service centers will replace the windshields, and inspect the ECM for damage, having it replaced, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 29, 2019. Owners may contact Wanda customer service at 1-864-281-2760.
Click a tab for more information.