- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 17 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 18 days ago
Toyota TSB #Parts HotWire 20
2017 Toyota Highlander
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Message: Parts Hotwire. In an effort to assist dealers in performing campaign 19TC04 on a customer?s first visit, Toyota is deploying stock of part number 04009-40131 (PIPE KIT, OIL COOLER) to all dealers. Dealers will receive enough parts to repair two days-worth of their peak demand based on the quantity of vehicles registered in the dealer?s area. Peak demand has been estimated based on historical campaign demand. Dealers should continue to place orders following the CPOR process for this campaign to replenish their stock. For additional details on the CPOR process, refer to the MAC report. Parts are stocked at the Parts Distribution Centers and are available in two days from order placement. NOTE: All dealers will receive a minimum of 1 piece.
Click a tab for more information.