- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 17 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 18 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0316-17_Rev
2017 Toyota Highlander
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE November 14, 2019 Rev2: ? The Applicability has been updated to include 2019 model year Toyota vehicles. ? The Introduction and Repair Procedure sections have been updated. August 15, 2018 Rev1: ? The Applicability has been updated to include 2018 model year Highlander, Sienna, and Tacoma vehicles. ? The Introduction and Warranty Information sections have been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Some 2018 ? 2019 model year 2GR-FKS-equipped Camry, 2017 ? 2019 model year Highlander and Sienna, and 2016 ? 2019 model year Tacoma vehicles may exhibit a knocking noise from the vacuum pump with the engine idling. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.