- October 16: Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended For 2020 Models news | 4 days ago
- October 14: Toyota 4Runners Recalled By Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 6 days ago
- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 12 days ago
Toyota Recall J0K/JLD: Brake Assist Vacuum Pump May Fail
2018 Toyota Highlander
A sudden loss of braking assist can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Camry and Highlander vehicles, 2017 Toyota Sienna and Tacoma vehicles and 2017 Lexus RX350 vehicles. During the manufacturing process, the oil galley in the rotor for the brake booster vacuum pump assembly may have been improperly machined possibly resulting in a sudden loss of brake assist.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake booster vacuum pump, free of charge. The recall began on May 9, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371, or Lexus customer service at 1-800-255-3987. Toyota's numbers for this recall are J0K/JLD.
Click a tab for more information.