- March 24: Toyota Camry and Avalon Hybrids Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- March 4: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 21 days ago
- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 75 days ago
Toyota Recall : Water May Enter Windshield Wire Harness
2018 Toyota Highlander
The ECM damage may result in the engine stalling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield
- Fujian Wanda Automobile Glass Industry (Wanda) is recalling certain aftermarket Replacement Windshields sold for use in 2014-2018 Toyota Highlander vehicles. The windshields have an attached wire harness that water may leak into, possibly causing damage to the vehicle's Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Wanda will notify owners, and service centers will replace the windshields, and inspect the ECM for damage, having it replaced, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began January 29, 2019. Owners may contact Wanda customer service at 1-864-281-2760.
Click a tab for more information.