2019 Toyota Highlander accessories - interior problems: bluetooth connectivity issues

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

2019 Toyota Highlander

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.

2019 Toyota Highlander accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Toyota Highlander:

2019 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Oct 142019

Highlander Limited V6

I bought a brand new 2019 Toyota Highlander Limited from Rodland Toyota and from day 1 the media/navigation system did not work. It kept shutting down and restarting. The bluetooth connection with my iPhone XR would not work. If I made a call through the car, it would shift it back to my phone, then back to the car, then bounce back to the phone. So annoying! They ordered a new system - took a week - and installed it. Still did not work even with a new system. I called again, waited over another week to hear back, which I didn't until I called them back. I was told that the tech people said that Apple was coming out with an update in the future that would make my phone work with the car system. NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ANSWER! My phone is new - I've had it less than 6 months - and the car is new. There is no reason the car system shouldn't work, not in this day of technology. I am so frustrated with this whole thing. And evidently, others have had similar issues with the 2019 Highlander. Wish I had bought a Honda!

- Diane F., Everett, WA, US