- November 24: Toyota Power Steering Recall Includes Sequoia and Tundra recalls | 4 days ago
- November 19: Toyota Recalls 2022 Sienna Minivans With Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 9 days ago
- November 17: Toyota Camry Recalled Over Brake Vacuum Pump Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 50 days ago
Toyota Recall 20TA06: ECU Error May Cause Vehicle Stall
2020 Toyota Highlander
Improper fuel supply programming can result in a vehicle stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2020 Highlander vehicles equipped with a 3.5 L, V6 (2GR-FKS) gasoline engine. Due to an Engine Control Unit (ECU) programming error, fuel may not be correctly supplied to the engine while using the stop and restart feature.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the ECU, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2020. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is 20TA06.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.