- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 2 days ago
- November 25: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid recalls | 4 days ago
- October 28: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded to 5.8 Million Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Highlander and Highlander Hybrid SUVs recalls | 41 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 47 days ago
Toyota Recall 20TA06: ECU Error May Cause Vehicle Stall
2020 Toyota Highlander
Improper fuel supply programming can result in a vehicle stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2020 Highlander vehicles equipped with a 3.5 L, V6 (2GR-FKS) gasoline engine. Due to an Engine Control Unit (ECU) programming error, fuel may not be correctly supplied to the engine while using the stop and restart feature.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the ECU, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2020. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is 20TA06.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.