- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 41 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Consistently Stalls/ Does Not Start3
- Hybrid Inverter Failed3
- Battery Not Holding Charge1
- Engine Cut Out While Driving1
- NHTSA: Electrical System63
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter40
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Propulsion System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Highlander Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander Hybrid.