- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 18 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 21 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 24 days ago
2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Consistently Stalls/ Does Not Start3
- Hybrid Inverter Failed3
- Battery Not Holding Charge1
- Engine Cut Out While Driving1
- NHTSA: Electrical System64
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter40
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Propulsion System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Highlander Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander Hybrid.