- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 7 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls C-HR SUVs Due to Parking Brake Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper Lawsuit Says Brackets Failed news | 11 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 25 days ago
- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 34 days ago
2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Worst 2006 Highlander Hybrid electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- consistently stalls/ does not start3
- hybrid inverter failed3
- battery not holding charge1
- engine cut out while driving1
- NHTSA: Electrical System58
- NHTSA: Hybrid Propulsion System: Inverter40
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Propulsion System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Highlander Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Highlander Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Highlander Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Highlander Hybrid.