- July 15: Toyota To Pay $15.8 Million in California Dealership Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- July 14: Toyota Prius c Recall Issued Over DC-DC Converters recalls | 5 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Settlement Approved news | 33 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 55 days ago
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 66 days ago
Toyota Recall 17R2: Spare Tire Air Pressure May Be Incorrect
2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
A spare tire that is not inflated to the proper value may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire
- Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2017 4Runner, 86, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, Corolla iM, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Prius, Prius C, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Sienna and Yaris vehicles. The spare tire air pressure was not adjusted to the proper pressure as stated on the Tire Pressure Label.
- Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the spare tires, adjusting their pressure as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Toyota's number for this recall is 17R2.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.