- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 12 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 28 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 41 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 80 days ago
2008 Toyota RAV4
Worst 2008 RAV4 brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake is very weak2
- having trouble braking2
- rubbing noise when coming to a stop2
- brakes release on their own when stopped1
- very easy to hit brakes and accelerator at the same time1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic16
- NHTSA: Service Brakes13
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota RAV4 Model Years
Curious how the 2008 RAV4 compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota RAV4 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the RAV4.