- July 4: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 2 days ago
- June 25: Toyota Recalls Tundras With Axle Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- June 23: 2023 Toyota bZ4X Wheels Can Fall Off: Stop Driving recalls | 13 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 16 days ago
- June 4: Ford to Pay $7 Million Over Death of Breanna Bumgarner news | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2013 Toyota RAV4 (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 5
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,322 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.