- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 11 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 50 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 57 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 60 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 62 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 RAV4's top complaint is that the navigation screen is impossible to see in direct sunlight.
While certainly an annoyance, it's not a big deal in the world of car problems. Luckily the fix is a $10 anti-glare screen cover.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 7,422 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: