- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 13 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 29 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 42 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 81 days ago
1998 Toyota Sienna
Worst 1998 Sienna steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.