- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Class Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 4 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 5 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Brake Booster Recall Needed, Says Defect Petition investigations | 7 days ago
- August 28: Toyota Recalls Corolla and Matrix Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
2012 Toyota Venza
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Toyota Venza
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Toyota Venza by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A short circuit may cause the air bags to become disabled or inadvertently deploy. An inadvertent airbag deployment can increase the risk of injury or ... Read more »
An inaccurate label could lead to owners overloading their vehicles and tires. An overloaded vehicle can result in a tire failure which may result in a ... Read more »
If the front passenger seat occupant sensing system is out of calibration, the front passenger airbags may not deploy or they may deploy inappropriately ... Read more »