- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 23 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0040-15
2014 Toyota Yaris
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:BUMPERS
- TSB: Some 2014 - 2015 model year Yaris vehicles may exhibit a condition where there is an excessive gap between the rear bumper and the body due to a partial separation between the retainer and the bumper cover. Resecuring the rear bumper cover may not sufficiently prevent this gap from returning. The Rear Bumper Retainer has been revised to provide additional retention force to the rear bumper cover. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this concern. NOTE-Some uniform gaps between the body and rear bumper cover is permissible and repairing uneven gaps as a result of collision damage is NOT a warrantable condition.
Click a tab for more information.