- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 30 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0074-13
2014 Toyota Yaris
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Customer retention and proper maintenance of vehicles has been a major focus for Toyota. To help remind customers that regular oil changes are essential to the proper maintenance of their vehicle, dealers are required to begin installing a first oil change reminder sticker prior to delivery. By doing this, customers will be reminded to return to your dealership for their first oil change. Your current oil change reminder sticker may be used. (See PDS Check Sheet item 8 of "Final Inspection & Cleaning.") A new PDS Check Sheet has been developed for the 2014 model year Yaris. Some check points have been added, expanded or clarified. Bulletins are available for items in bold type.
Click a tab for more information.