- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 8 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 23 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0229-12_Rev
2014 Toyota Yaris
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE November 22, 2017 Rev1: ? Applicability has been updated to include 2014 ? 2018 model year vehicles. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. In the event that a Toyota vehicle becomes submerged in water, many components may be physically damaged. Electrical and electronic components, including wiring harnesses, are particularly susceptible to corrosion and subsequent malfunction. Although any flooding can be damaging, salt water flooding elevates the potential for abnormal conditions and may increase risks due to its highly corrosive and conductive nature. Salt residue also continues to corrode and remain conductive even after a vehicle dries. This bulletin is intended to assist with safe handling and inspection of flood damaged vehicles and to provide basic guidance on likely needed repairs.
Click a tab for more information.