- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 16 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 31 days ago
- April 29: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Isn't Adequate, Alleges Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- April 25: Alleged Toyota Hybrid Brake Defect Causes Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0304-17_Rev
2014 Toyota Yaris
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes Service Bulletin Nos. PG021-88, PG015-89, PG0015-90, PG002-91, PG002-93, PG005-97, PG007-01, PG007-07, and T-SB-0144-08. Service Bulletin Nos. PG021-88, PG015-89, PG0015-90, PG002-91, PG002-93, PG005-97, PG007-01, PG007-07, and T-SB-0144-08 are obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Be sure to review the entire content of this bulletin before proceeding. REVISION NOTICE January 11, 2018 ? The Supersession Notice has been updated. Any previous printed versions of this bulletin should be discarded. Vehicle replacement certification labels (the vinyl label installed on the driver door or door post) and VIN plates (the metal plate riveted to dashboard) may be available from Toyota, provided the request meets one of the criteria listed in this Service Bulletin.
Click a tab for more information.