- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 14 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 20 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 21 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 30 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 37 days ago
Toyota Recall : Improperly Tightened Rear Axle Bolts
2015 Toyota Yaris
The improperly tightened bolts may loosen during vehicle operation and may potentially cause the wheel to lock up or may damage the rear brake components, reducing their effectiveness. Either condition increases the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Axle — Non-Powered Axle Assembly
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2015 Yaris vehicles manufactured September 8, 2014, to January 9, 2015. The affected vehicles may have improperly tightened rear axle bearing bolts.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear axle bearing bolts, tightening them as necessary, free of charge. The recall began during April 3, 2015. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331.
- Documents (14)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Other Recall Related Documents - 573 Report
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
- Quarterly Completion Rate Update
- Recall Quarterly Report #8, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #7, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.