- April 10: Judge Dismisses Volvo 850 Lawsuit Over Anti-Intrusion Bar Doors news | 14 days ago
- April 1: Minnesota Senators File Bill to Ban Self-Driving Cars news | 23 days ago
- March 26: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Video Earns Arizona Suspension news | 29 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 33 days ago
- March 19: Uber Self-Driving Car Kills Arizona Woman news | 36 days ago
2017 Volvo XC90
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Volvo XC90
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Volvo XC90 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Volvo service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Volvo customer service.
Although, the seat belt will operate as intended in the event of a crash, if the MGG detaches, it may be a projectile within the vehicle cabin, increasing ... Read more »
If the IC air bags do not deploy properly in the event of a crash, the vehicle occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the seat belt buckle separates from the bracket, the front seat passenger may not be adequately restrained in the event of a crash, increasing their ... Read more »
Significant water drainage into the passenger compartment may adversely affect air bag deployment in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of occupant ... Read more »