2000 Chrysler Town & Country electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler Town & Country:

2000 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Dec 042008

Town & Country LX V6

My vehicle had the fan blower motor replaced, it was not blowing out air for the heating and cooling system. Shortly thereafter, my car shut off going around a turn, I was sitting still when it shut off and it occurred again on a curve. I told the garage but they said what they did has nothing to do with the system shutting off, it was probably dirt in the gas. Get fuel injection cleaner which I did. I also started having problems with the battery, the car wouldn't start. When I use the remote to lock the van a light comes up on the dashboard which states: alarm.

Chrysler doesn't know what the problem is. I replaced the battery but have occasions when it won't start and I have to jump it. The only problem I had before the blower fan motor was replaced was that issue, now I have two new issues and no one knows what is wrong.

- , Bedford, PA, USA