2007 Chrysler Town & Country body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler Town & Country:

2007 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Feb 012010

Town & Country 6-cyl

When A/C is on---water leaks thru firewall on front passenger side---I noticed this was a recall on other Chrysler Town & Country model but is not listed for my 2007 model---this has been leaking since 2010--- can I get this covered----I did not realize you had this web-site until now--other-wise I would have reported this sooner---I have to keep a thick towel on the floorboard to catch the water--

- Orlando, FL, USA

Jul 032010

Town & Country

2007 Chrysler Town and country with stow and go seats, driving down a street in lubbock, tx the lane had about 3 inches of rain water in it. Heard a loud noise on the bottom of the van. The next day I discovered that the spare tire assembly was missing. Though this may not be a safety concern to me, it may be to others following. I think the water pressure splashing on the bottom of the van caused the cable holding the spare tire assembly to loosen and eventually snap.

- Little Rock, AR, USA