2007 Chrysler Town & Country brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler Town & Country:

2007 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments

Feb 152016

Town & Country

After filling my gandmothers gas tank on her 2007 Town and country we pulled onto the street and the whole car stalled out and I lost control of my steering wheel and breaks. If it hadn't been for quick reaction time on my part. We would have been in a collision. It's never had a problem before. In order to gain control back I had to throw the van in park and then it restarted and drove with no problem home.

- Tucson, AZ, USA

Jul 052012

Town & Country 6-cyl

About a year ago my 2007 Town and country overheated had to replace a part then the air conditioning went out, burns oil, sliding doors don't work, replaced calipers, have to replace wheel bearings and air bag light stays on.

- Saint Charles, IL, USA