2.0

2010 Chrysler Town & Country lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chrysler Town & Country:

2010 Chrysler Town & Country Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

Sep 192012

Town & Country 6-cyl

Headlights flashed quickly then would not come back on when starting the vehicle, it has happened 3 or 4 times intermittently. Moving the switch makes not different and shutting off the vehicle and restarting makes no difference as well.

- Rogers, AR, USA

Aug 092012

Town & Country 6-cyl

At first I noticed that the auto headlights did not come on in my darkened garage like they are supposed to. Then when I turned the lights on, the headlights still did not come on. Once the car had been turned on and off a few times and a few hours later, the lights worked again. This has happened 3 other times, in a very intermittent fashion. Once the lights came back on immediately after turning the car off and on. Another time, the lights remained off even after turning the car on and off. I had to drive home in the dark using only fog lights. I have no confidence that the lights will work when I need them and am afraid to drive my car at night or in the rain.

- Beachwood, OH, USA

Dec 022011

Town & Country

The contact owns a 2010 Chrysler town and county. The contact stated that while traveling 55-60 mph, the headlights failed to illuminate. The vehicle was taken to the dealer. The manufacturer was contacted. The vehicle was not repaired. The failure mileage was 41,000 and the current mileage was 50,500.

- Winterville, NC, USA

Mar 042012

Town & Country 6-cyl

The headlights failed while driving my 2010 T&C van at night. Dealer determined the tipm module to be defective. There are over 300 of these modules on back order in the usa. This has been a known problem of headlight failure while driving the T&C van since about 2006. The dealer could not provide me a date the replacement module would be available, but I had to pay $663.89 up front for them to order it. The headlights will not work at all now with this defective module. I now have a day time, clear day only van since my state required headlights when driving in the rain.

- Oxford, GA, USA

Aug 172010

Town & Country

2005 Chrysler Town & Country van headlights will not turn on. Switch has to be turned numerous times and even then, the headlights won't stay on. This is dangerous when it happens at night while driving!!! please issue a recall on this problem.

- Saint Clair Shores, MI, USA