- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 8 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 16 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 17 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
Worst 2008 Escape steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering failure86
- lower steering column connector worn out8
- too much play in steering with noise while turning7
- vibration in column at idle and loss of power steering7
- shaking at idle4
- rack and pinion failure, unable to steer1
- NHTSA: Steering603
- NHTSA: Steering: Column8
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.