- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 6 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 28 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 30 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 30 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
Worst 2008 Escape steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering failure85
- lower steering column connector worn out8
- too much play in steering with noise while turning7
- vibration in column at idle and loss of power steering7
- shaking at idle4
- rack and pinion failure, unable to steer1
- NHTSA: Steering603
- NHTSA: Steering: Column8
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.