- March 22: Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Says Cars Overheat news | 2 days ago
- March 20: Ford Explorer Police Vehicles Get Carbon Monoxide Detectors news | 4 days ago
- March 15: Ford Recalls 2017 Mustangs to Repair Door Handles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 5: Ford Dual-Clutch Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 19 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 21 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
Worst 2008 Escape steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering failure85
- lower steering column connector worn out8
- too much play in steering with noise while turning7
- vibration in column at idle and loss of power steering7
- shaking at idle4
- rack and pinion failure, unable to steer1
- NHTSA: Steering603
- NHTSA: Steering: Column8
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.