- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 8 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 18 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 49 days ago
2008 Ford Escape
Worst 2008 Escape steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering failure85
- lower steering column connector worn out8
- too much play in steering with noise while turning7
- vibration in column at idle and loss of power steering6
- shaking at idle4
- rack and pinion failure, unable to steer1
- NHTSA: Steering603
- NHTSA: Steering: Column8
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Escape Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Escape compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Escape overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escape.