- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 8 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 16 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 17 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
2001 Ford Expedition
Worst 2001 Expedition electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- GEM shorting out from water leak7
- amp went out2
- starter attemps to engage with engine on, off, key out or in1
- NHTSA: Electrical System79
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Expedition Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Expedition compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Expedition overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Expedition.